Enjoy a new visualization of your marketing data within Google Data Studio!
How does it work?
3 Simple steps to start using Google Data Studio with your Eulerian data
- I create the permission to send my data to Google Data Studio
- I choose the data I want to send
- I create my own reports!
Sample Eulerian + Data Studio report:
Why use Eulerian & Google Data Studio?
1. I can associate several data sources to my reports
Do you have other sources of data? Or do you already use Data Studio to monitor your CRM or centric site performance? Thanks to Eulerian, which centralises all your media data, unify your data and analysis within a single platform!
2. I am free to create my own dashboards
We know how unique each client is and how important it is for them to be able to track their own performance indicators as closely as possible. By creating your reports within Data Studio, you can create dashboards that look just like you.
3. I choose exactly what I want to analyze
Too much information can impair reading and understanding of media performance. By targeting your most essential performance indicators, track your results in the blink of an eye!
4. I can easily share my results
Exchanging data with employees can be long and tedious… Forget Excel spreadsheets that can be heavy, hard to read and get lost easily, simply share your Data Studio dashboards while keeping control!
How do I send my Eulerian data to Google Data Studio?
1. I create the permission to send my data to Google Data Studio
In Google Data Studio, for new or existing dashboard, I add a data source and choose Eulerian in the list of partners:
I’m asked for my API request URL. To generate it, go to http://eu.global-cdn.net/ea-ui/api/eulerian.html
Field to fill in to generate my URL :
Grid: Eulerian server where your data is stored. You can find it simply via your access URL to the Eulerian interface:
API Token: You can find your API Token once logged into the Eulerian interface in the “Eulerian API” tool.
Site: the name of your website in the format present in the interface:
Datacenter: Europe or Canada
Language: French, English or Spanish
2. I choose the data I want to send
All aggregated data from Eulerian can be sent to Data Studio. Here, choose from which report the data should be requested.
It is also necessary to choose the attribution model, as it impacts all data.
Finally, I choose my indicators, the granularity as well as the segmentation of my data to be sent.
You have a choice.
Note: if no segmentation is chosen, then the highest level of segmentation will be sent, here at the lever level for example.
I click on “next” and my URL is generated and automatically copied to my clipboard .
- Avoid sending pre-calculated metrics, such as click rate, because Data Studio will add them up or generate an average if analyzed over several days. Instead, choose to send clicks and impressions and then recreate the click rate metrics within Data Studio.
- An export per day does not mean that you will not be able to perform an analysis over a week or a month, it is simply the finest level of granularity sent to Data Studio, which will reformat the data in weeks/months.
- Feel free to generate several URLs if you wish to have several levels of analysis granularity or several attribution models.
3. I create my own reports within Data Studio
I enter the URL previously created in the Eulerian connector in Data Studio and click on “Associate”.
I have access to the previously chosen KPIs, I can rename them or create new ones, such as calculated metrics:
I can create my own dashboards: